Wednesday, September 23, 2009

why I think that god exists

My perception of God, is not like a normal person's.
See look guys, I am a person who is interested in fundamentals. A scientist by mind. But while that exists, It does not mean that I do not believe in god. but there are a few different ways of lookin at this thing
1.The big bang theory.
The 'big bang theory' is the most widely accepted theory to the start of the universe. But the basic fact is, It's a theory. nothing has been proved, nothing can be proved. But lets say that it is true. the universe was all concentrated at a single point of infinite density and suddenly this point expanded with enormous explosive force. what made it do that??? Do men have the logic or means to prove that a scientific occurence did cause it?? so till we find out such a proof, It shows the existence of an enormous power that crosses all of man's dreams. this power is the very essence of both our universe and all others. I must mention here that I did not say science didn't cause this. All I want to say is that until we can prove this extreme logic, man must believe in a power greater than his. This great power may or may not be a sentient being, but don't you think that nature, though not alive like us is alive in a certain way??? what causes atoms to have protons, neutrons and electrons? what makes it necessary for an atom to have an exact duplet or octet to achieve stability? why must an atom achieve stability. Why did the energy of the universe take form of matter in the first place??? and if it didn't, why do nuclear reactions involve losing mass to create energy. doesn't that prove that science cannot prove everything and it all ends down to an 'unknown'???? so god, I believe is nature of the universe.and I am not talking of our universe alone. I am talking about the entire world. Isn't it strange?? when it comes to size, whenever we reach a limit, there is always the question of what is beyond that limit. like suppose, I were standing at the edge of what we call our universe, and I were to stick my hand outside. What would I feel. the human being has always been scared of the unknown. so what will happen?? So when it comes to god, the human approach (or rather approach by the human mind) is a failure, because we think too small scale for such an unimaginable unknown
more to come..........:-)

3 comments: